The Volusia County Environmental, Cultural, Historical and Outdoor Recreation (ECHO) Advisory Committee will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5, at the Lifeguard Headquarters and Administration Center, 515 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach.
The ECHO committee will conduct the meeting
The following applications will be reviewed:
- City of Deltona: Brewster Nature Park, $92,000
- City of Deltona: Fort Smith Nature Park, $50,850
- City of Deltona: Rookery Nature Park/Snook Park, $75,150
- Marine Discovery Center: Marine Discovery Center phase three, $224,851
- City of New Smyrna Beach: Old Fort Wall at Old Fort Park restoration and stabilization, $180,000
- City of New Smyrna Beach: Women’s Club of NSB restoration and stabilization, $267,500
- City of Oak Hill: Sunrise Park phase two, $192,141
- City of Ormond Beach: Champion Softball Field, $400,000
- Town of Ponce Inlet: Davies Lighthouse Park, $175,000
- City of Port Orange, Rec Center phase one, $400,000
- Ormond Beach YMCA, Aquatic and Park Project, $400,000
Eligible applicants are 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organizations, municipalities of Volusia County, and departments of Volusia County Government.
For more information, contact Carmen Hall at chall@volusia. org or 386-736-5955, ext. 12044.