Bike Week will bring heavy traffic to Volusia County and Votran riders should expect numerous delays, interruptions and route deviations. Schedule delays can occur through March 17.
From March 14 to 17, Votran vehicles will not use the Intermodal Transit Facility at the Ocean Center. Route deviations include:
- Routes 1, 18 and 19 will make service stops on State Road A1A.
- Route 3 will not serve Riverside Drive between Second and Third streets.
- Route 8 will make service stops on Halifax Avenue.
- Buses will use U.S. 1 from Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard to Fairview Avenue. There will be no service to Volusia Square and the Daytona Flea Market.
- Route 1 will use International Speedway Boulevard to State Road A1A and will end at Vining Court and Granada Boulevard. There will be no service on the Granada Bridge.
- Routes 3, 4 and 10 will use Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard, Beach Street and Michigan Street to Fairview Avenue outbound and inbound.
- On Sunday, Route 10 will be the same as night service from the Votran Transfer Plaza but will not serve the Daytona Flea Market.
- Route 15 will use Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard to Beach Street.
Riders may learn more by visiting votran.org.