Daytona State College offers an easy-access, no-cost session next month for registration for classes that start on Jan. 21.
Enrollment Day is Saturday, Jan. 11, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the college’s Daytona Beach campus, Wetherell Center (Building 100), 1200 W. International Speedway Blvd. It provides an opportunity for students to complete everything from admission to registration.
How it works
Students start by completing a Daytona State application, then meet with an admissions advisor and Financial Aid Counselor, take an assessment test (if applicable), meet with an academic advisor, and then lock in their schedule.
Students unable to attend Enrollment Day can take advantage of Daytona State’s extended registration hours for spring classes, Jan. 6-24, 2020:
- Daytona Beach campus, 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- DeLand campus, 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- Deltona campus, 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., Monday & Wednesday
- Flagler/Palm Coast campus, 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday
- New Smyrna Beach-Edgewater campus, 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., Monday & Tuesday
- Note: On Fridays, the campuses are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The college is closed until Thursday, Jan. 2.
For more information about the Enrollment Day event, email Admissions@DaytonaState.edu or call 386- 506-4471.