Halifax Health has announced the schedule for the 2020 Live Your Life Well Race Series hosted in partnership with the Volusia Flagler Family YMCA. The race series consists of 14 distinct events that will take place throughout 2020.
For the sixth consecutive year, Halifax Health and Volusia Flagler YMCA have partnered to host the Live Your Life Well Race Series with the goal of playing a continuing role in the improvement of the overall health and wellness of Volusia and Flagler county residents.
The race series kicked off Jan. 18 with the Port Orange Livestrong at the YMCA 5K. Upcoming 2020 Live Your Life Well Race Series events include:
- Saturday, Feb. 29: Heart & Vascular 5K Run & Walk, Halifax Health Medical Center, Daytona Beach
- Saturday, March 21: The Tomoka Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K, The Casements, Ormond Beach
- Saturday, April 11: Corporate 5K, Daytona Beach
- Saturday, June 20: Ormond Beach Family YMCA Triathlon, Birthplace of Speed Park, Ormond Beach
- Saturday, July 25: Port Orange Family YMCA Triathlon, Aunt Catfish’s on the River, Port Orange
- Saturday, Sept. 19: YMCA Kids Triathlon, Victoria Park, DeLand
- Saturday, Oct. 3: Camp Winona Mud Fest, Camp Winona, DeLeon Springs
- Saturday, Oct. 10: Pink Tutu 5K, Tanger Outlets, Daytona Beach
- Saturday, Oct. 24: Lighthouse Loop Half Marathon & 5K, Port Orange
- Saturday, Nov. 7: Halifax Health – Hospice 5K, City Center, Port Orange
- Sunday, Nov. 22: Central Florida Legends Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K, Gemini Springs Park, DeBary
- Saturday, Dec. 12: Bulow Woods Trail Race and Ultra Marathon, Bulow State Park, Ormond Beach
- Saturday, Dec. 19: Holiday Bridge Challenge 5K, Granada Bridge, Ormond Beach
To sign up for any of these races, or for additional information, visit LYLWseries.com.